This firm has significant experience which can make all the difference. We have handled thousand cases throughout the State of North Carolina involving individuals charged with or being investigated for Double Homicide, Murder, Assaults, Home Invasion, Drug Offenses, Conspiracy Charges, Rape, Robbery, Carjacking, Embezzlement, Fraud, Internet Crimes, Drivers License Restoration, Drunk Driving, State and Federal Courts probation violations, extradition hearings, Carrying a Concealed Weapon, Larceny, and Sex crimes.
AVAILABLE WHERE AND WHEN YOU NEED US – 24 HOURS A DAY- 7 DAYS A WEEK- EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR
When an individual is arrested, there are many factors that must immediately be managed, including the fact that the arrest may have taken place in the middle of the night, or the wee hours of the morning, or on a holiday or weekend. The criminal justice system operates twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, every week of the year, and so does this firm. Any client, whether new to the Firm or with an existing case, can reach the attorney in the event of an emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays. We will never leave you alone to deal with the law enforcement authorities.
Get Immediate Expert Advice And Assistance
It is imperative that experienced criminal counsel be called into the case as early as the moment of arrest, or immediately thereafter, to protect the individual’s rights and guide them safely through this dangerous process. This firm provides this guidance and gets involved immediately to protect our clients from making costly mistakes. We contact the police, the prosecutor and appear in court and deliver hard hitting legal defense on behalf of our clients to protect their rights.
Also consider the following:
- DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE other than your attorney. This includes friends and family members.
- SEEK ADVICE FROM AN ATTORNEY, not from cell mates, friends and family members. DO NOT rely on legal advice from anyone other than an attorney licensed to practice law in North Carolina.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT POTENTIAL WITNESSES. You subject yourself to witness tampering charges.
This firm will:
- Investigate your case
- Contact witnesses to gather information that can result in charges being dropped or reduced.
- Determine if your Constitutional Rights have been violated. An improper search or seizure can result in the dismissal of some or all of the evidence in your case.
- Negotiate a resolution to your case by effectively communicating with the Prosecutor prior to your hearing and with the Judge during your hearing.
- Take your case to trial.